Monday, December 2, 2013

Surgery Time

I have to be the worst blogger ever. I always have it on my to do list to blog and I never do. This time i had a good excuse though… I had surgery and had breast augmentation. I know that I will get a ton of flack regarding why I would alter my body and what God thinks of it. I know that I was sinning by coveting something I wasn't blessed by God with. Thank God for God's redemption. 

I wouldn't change what I have done, since there would be no point in having regret. I believe that the reasons and motives behind making a decision is a big deal and something that needs to be looked at deeply. I can't speak for other people and their opinions of my decision. I know that for myself, I waited until I was 27 to do it and have wanted to get a boob job since I was 18. 

I never did it so that guys would look at me differently or for self esteem reasons. I wanted to do it so that I would be more proportionate. That's it. Now that I have had the surgery a little over three weeks ago I can say that emotionally I do not feel any different. I don't feel like I look that much different. Looking back right now if I would do it again I would say yes. The recovery process has been annoying and had to literally be cared for by other people for 24/7. As you can see from the first couple days I lived in the same clothes since they were easy to take on and off. 





Instagram @casieconwayisrad  Facebook +  twitter @casie_is_rad

No comments:

Post a Comment