Monday, January 23, 2012

Surprises in the mail!

I love getting surprises!
I just received a letter from my dear friend Laurel who is in the Peace Corp.  She has been there for a year and is doing awesome stuff.  You can follow her on her blog http://llaidlaw.wordpress.com/.  She is such and inspiration of what it means to jump out in faith and serve God.  The challenges she faces being away from family and friends, plus cultural differences would give me a heart attack.  She has done some awesome things like build a whole house out of bottles!  Check out how cool this New Year’s card is that she made me and the neat stamps.
Also have to love getting probiotics delivered to your work J. This stuff is the best!!! It tastes yummy (the berry is the best).  It’s great to mix vitamin c crystals in with to kick a cold.
Have a great and probiotic filled day!
Xoxo Casie
Get the Delicious probiotics here

No comments:

Post a Comment