Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A recap of a few of my favorite things from last year

Happy New Year!!!!!!  
I started school at Paul Mitchell yesterday and was sooooo excited about moving on with my life and having direction.  I haven't had direction in years!!!! I had no idea where i wanted to go, what i liked, what i was interested in, where i wanted to live; nothing! The last two years have been amazing.  I have over-come so many HUGE obstacles that i could NEVER imagine being able too.  No matter what was standing in my way or how scared or angry i was i knew that God had gone out before me and had cleared a path for me, i just had to be patient enough to wait.  It has been a crazy two years and i am soooo excited about 2012!!! I hope your 2012 is amazing!!! Enjoy a few of my favorite random things from last year... I hope you like them!  
xoxo
casie



One of my favorite bands and friends, The carred
 

I see these super cute and creative plant displays every time i go to my favorite restaurant, Native Foods.  This is only the tip of the adorable iceberg of things they sell


No comments:

Post a Comment