Thursday, January 12, 2012

Finger Waves & Pin Curls

Hello!!
Yesterday we had a competition for the best hair style using pin curls and finger waves.  First off I would like to say my finger waves were a fail. They are so awesome looking, but sooooo challenging to do!!! This is the best attempt I had a doing them.
 

So for the competition I decided to stand up pin curls on the top (similar to what a roller would do) and all along the back of the head and sides.

My delightful partner and I decided to style the hair into victory rolls on the top and have graduated curls in the back. 

We lost so sad, but so fun to be able to have fun with hair.  I am so glad that at this point in my life I have been blessed with the opportunity to do what I enjoy doing.  I am excited about learning new techniques and doing this for the rest of my life.  I couldn't imagine my life without being creative.  Thank you God for this opportunity!!!  I also learned yesterday that I have a learning style of an "inventor." It's pretty awesome, because I am super random and now I know why, I just look at the world in a different way than everyone else.

Love You,
Casie

No comments:

Post a Comment