Monday, December 19, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Christmas Cheer

I love Christmas because it is a time to dress up, see family & dearly beloved friends, celebrate Jesus, AND good times with glitter!  I looove glitter!!! I love fun colors for Christmas decorations other then red and green like Pink!
These are some of the awesome ornaments i saw at Macy's.  I am in love with them, but they are $15 each soooooo i decided to make my own version of the cupcake ornament.  it ended up being way less expensive and pretty easy to do.
I took plastic ornaments from target, hot glued the paper cup on, used model magic to make the frosting, added glitter, and hot glued the holly berry "cherry" on top.

When i grow up i want a Christmas tree just like this one!

Merry Christmas!

XOXO Casie



No comments:

Post a Comment