Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday Festivities

My birthday was in October and i couldn't figure out how to log into my blog so you get to hear all about it now hahaha.  So better late then never right?!   Birthdays are sort of a big deal to me, not to celebrate me but just to be able to see all my friends at the same time and have fun.  When i was growing up i don't remember having fun birthdays and i definitely did not have fun birthdays from the time i was in high school until very recently.  Birthdays have definitely taken on a more exciting tone since i get to celebrate my birthday of not being crazy, insanely depressed, and lost.  
In honor of God's grace and saving my life and giving me a second chance, i went on a mission to LA to find a pinata :).  I always love going to LA and catching up with old friends and going on fun adventures.  There is one street in LA that is COVERED with pinatas, when you walk in you are literally engulfed in pinatas.
There were so many fun ones and a ton of ginormous slightly scary looking ones haha.  I decided on the hello kitty on (of course).  Next up was finding things to fill the pinata with.  I decided on random erasers and bubbles.  Note to the wise do NOT put bubbles in something that is going to be beaten with a bat!

Thank you to all my friends that came out for my birthday! I love you!

Lots of fun bubble filled pinatas!
- Casie

No comments:

Post a Comment