Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Im Back on YouTube!

It has been quite some time since i posted on YouTube, well a year to be exact haha. I have a ton of respect for YouTube gurus, it is an investment of time and talent. 

Im not saying that this is the best video ever, but I promise I will get better at editing!!!

Come watch and see the fun stuff I bought from It's a Wrap in LA. 


This is where I bought my favorite red jacket from the set of Shake it Up. I thought it would be awesome to find a picture from the show of CeCe, one of the main characters wearing it, but I didn't find any!!!


One of my other favorite things i bought was a flash tattoo poster from Dan Smith's Captured tattoo. Dan Smith was on LA Ink and just opened a shop in Tustin!!!


Watch the video to see what other fun surprises I have!!!

XOXO
Casie

Instagram @casieconwayisrad  Facebook +  twitter @casie_is_rad



No comments:

Post a Comment