Thursday, September 13, 2012

Universal Studios



I went to Universal Studios recently and i haven't been there since i was 6 years old, so it was really fun to experience it all over again.  It's weird going back somewhere that you have a few memories of.  I have always wanted to work in the film and TV industry and i wonder if my trip almost 20 years ago was what instilled that idea in my head.


As I was on the back lot tour all i could think was that i want to work in a movie studio one day.  I would ideally want to be a costume designer, but if i would be happy just working in a office as an assistant.  I can't imagine wanting to work anywhere else.  I guess i would say that this is really where God wants me to be, because i haven't desired to do anything this much ever!  I don't know how i or where i will end up but all i know is that i want to work on movies.  I want to be able to be apart of something that is visually so amazing.  I took ton of pictures of the buildings they film in and it is amazing how something that looks run down and so fake can come to life.  My prayer is that God can use me to be a positive influence among many people in an industry that can sometimes be empty.
Lots of Love,
Cas

Facebook + Pinterest + Instagram: CasieConwayIsRad + twitter YouTube







jaws
Whoville



War of the Worlds Airplane Crash Site





Duff Energy Drink



Worlds Largest Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment