Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love in the Mail

Today i got home from work and had two packages on my door step.  generally speaking getting stuff in the mail is always fun when you have bought something and are waiting for it, but today it was a surprise!  

My first gift was from my beautiful, fun, loving, friend Leah!!! she is my tell it as it is go to sister.  Always have a really insightful outlook and perspective.  She bought me A Guided Journal Captivating: Unraveling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John & Stasi Eldredge.  I  can't wait to crack it open.

My best friend from High school, Ayela bought me Snow White illustrated by one of my favorite artists; Camille Rose Garcia. 

I am so blessed to have two beautiful, loving, and amazing friends in my life!  I love both you beautiful ladies dearly!

Brighten someone day by sending a encouraging text, email, or better yet hand written note in the mail.

Lots of fun mail surprises!
Casie
Facebook + Pinterest + Instagram: CasieConwayIsRad + polyvore + twitter + YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment