Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What food do i go Bananas for?

So I have been less active then I would like lately and need to trim down a bit.  In memory of my favorite foods that I love and have a propensity to over-indulge in I am commemorating them.  I hope you try some of them because they are deeeeeeelicious.
Some of my favorite foods:
South African Smoke Seasoning from Trader Joe’s
Garlic Chipotle Salsa from Trader Joe’s (soooooo grrrrrrreat!)
Pink Grapefruit
Unsweetened Almond Milk
Black bean and Corn enchiladas from Trader Joe’s only 260 calories and vegan!
Peanut butter and bananas, but not on bread (not uber healthy but sure is delicious!)
Bru-Bru African Hot Sauce.  Hands down my favorite hot sauce of all time!!!
Real chili covered mangos from Mexico (not the packaged stuff found in the local grocery store)
xoxo,
Casie

No comments:

Post a Comment